What is this about?

Hi, and first of all: welcome! I created this blog as a part of my application process for the World Business Dialoge, an international conference for students that will be held in Köln next April. The event will revolve around a main topic, which is The Integrated Challenge: Resources, China & Customer Revolution.

The idea of my blog is to share some thoughts related to this topic, and to receive your feedback. Agree, disagree, ask, discuss, recommend, give your point of view: it will make this space much richer!

And last but not least: if you hadn't heard about this conference before, visit their website:

http://www.ofw.de/

There you can learn more about the event, the team of students in charge of the organization, and the main topic as well. I attended the conference in 2007 and had the best time, I got the chance to listen to great speakers and made a lot of friends from all over the world...

That being said, welcome again! I hope you enjoy and visit often!

2 Responses to "What is this about?"

TobyOs (visit their site)

Thank you for this great PR! I will integrate this blog in our new website. The launch will be within the next 8 weeks. I'll hope that many students will participate in this blog.
Best regards
PR OFW

Sherezade (visit their site)

It is my pleasure to contribute to the promotion of the OFW! As I said I had the best time in 2007, and ever since then I've been telling students I met at other events that they should apply!

I also hope this blog will be interesting for other students!

Kind regards :)